Quick and Simple Fundraising Ideas
We are delighted that you are interested in fundraising ideas to help raise funds for kids fighting the cancer beast!
Here are some great FUN(d)raising ideas for your business, elementary, middle or high school class, family group, scout troop, retail store, restaurant, church group or professional organization.
- Set up a Facebook fundraiser for your birthday or anniversary, or in honor or memory of a loved one.
- Follow Rally on all our social channels: Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn.
- Participate in the #RallyFit 47 Challenge.
- Host a 5K Run/Walk, Talent Show, Dance-A-Thon or Cycle Ride.
- Have fun at a Grown-Up Field Day, Pickleball or Cornhole or Tennis. Tournament
Rally 4 Quarters 4 Research – Set a goal and collect loose change. Schools, scout troops and youth groups love this one.
Professional or Community Organizations:
- Organize a Craft/Art Fair like Wreaths for Research in Nashville.
- Host a Garden Tea Party.
- Raise some dough with a Bake Sale.
- Host a Golf, Tennis, Pickleball or Cornhole Tournament.
- Sponsor a Rally Good Meal for families at the hospital.
- Run a Rally Round Up Cash Register Campaign.
- Sponsor a Rally Good Meal at the hospital.
Do Your Own Thing – Have a great idea? If it is legal, ethical and moral, we are all in!
We’d love to hear from you. Email [email protected] and let’s chat.
Every dollar donated to the Rally Foundation is taken seriously.
We are grateful that the goal for donors, large and small, is to support research to find better treatments for childhood cancer with fewer long-term side effects and, ultimately, cures.
Will you be the next game-changer in the fight against childhood cancer?