Rally Family Emergency Fund
The cost of childhood cancer is high in so many ways. That’s why we created the Rally Family Emergency Fund—to help families with the financial struggles that come with a cancer diagnosis.
- Support for one patient has an annual (12-month calendar year) cap of $500 and a lifetime cap of $750.
- Funds will be used to cover patient’s cancer related medical bills or other family costs related to treatment (i.e.: utilities, mortgage, rent, transitional housing, etc.).
- The Rally Family Emergency Fund is a grant with limited funds. Once these funds are exhausted, it is expected that it will be renewed the next grant cycle.
- Be currently receiving treatment for a cancer-related diagnosis or side effects from cancer treatment.
- Not be over 21 years old.
- Submit a completed application through a social worker or hospital representative.
- The hospital representative must apply on behalf of the family and complete all sections of the form truthfully. Any false, incomplete, or misleading information will result in automatic request denial. A PASSWORD IS REQUIRED TO SUBMIT THE APPLICATION. Please contact Millie Mathis [email protected] with any questions. Once you receive an email communication from Rally with your application password, please click the APPLY NOW button below.