University of Michigan – Associate Professor of Internal Medicine, Hematology/Oncology

Dr. Chiang’s research interests revolve around T-cell acute lymphoblastic leukemia, NOTCH signaling, and mouse modeling of hematological malignancies. He spends 80% of his time running a laboratory focused on understanding the molecular mechanisms of leukemia oncogenesis and the other 20% is spent teaching graduate and medical students and actively caring for patients with blood disorders.

Dr. Chiang earned his MD and PhD from the University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine.

Volunteers are the heart of Rally's mission!

 

Enter your email below to receive details about our volunteer opportunities.

Thank you for your interest in volunteering with Rally! You should receive an email shortly with additional details.