Families often face financial struggles when a child is diagnosed with cancer. The Family Emergency Fund helps families in need fill that gap.
- Support for one patient has an annual (12 month calendar year) cap of $500 and a lifetime cap of $750.
- Funds will be used to cover patient’s cancer related medical bills or other family costs related to treatment (i.e.: utilities, mortgage, rent, transitional housing, etc.).
- The Family Emergency Fund is a grant with limited funds. Once these funds are exhausted, it is expected that it will be renewed the next grant cycle.
- Be currently receiving treatment for a cancer-related diagnosis or side effects from cancer treatment.
- Not be over 21 years old.
- Submit a completed application through a social worker or hospital representative.
- The hospital representative must exhaust other available funds for the family to receive financial assistance.
- The hospital representative must apply on behalf of the family and complete all sections of the form truthfully. Any false, incomplete, or misleading information will result in automatic request denial.
Contact Shanon@RallyFoundation.org with questions.